Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
ValRatentines Day from Ruby & Belle.
Marlin tells a joke…
I WILL NEVER BE OVER THE PURPLE AND YELLOW FISH
So can we talk about how Finding Nemo had not one, but three major characters with disabilities? And how all of those characters (Nemo, Dory, and Gill) were fully fledged characters? And how a core message of the movie was that disability=/=incompetence or worthlessness? And that the movie accomplished this without ever turning into “inspiration porn” or even making it a big deal?
Can we talk about that?
Because it’s kind of awesome.
Narwhal bag! Made for a trade with a friend of mine, who always has great ideas for bags for me to make in return for dresses~
This took forever because I had a lot of trouble getting the speckles and fabric to blend together right, but I think it looks really cool!
Holy shit, dude.
I need to prove a point to my homophobic friend.I’m writing down the urls of everyone who reblogs this in a notebook, and will present it to my friend when it is sufficiently full.
You’re gonna need a bigger book
No you’re gonna need a new friend
LET’S BREAK THE NOTES
GO GO GO
- being late
- things i said five minutes ago
- things i said five years ago
- people touching me
- being around a ton of people
- being yelled at
- wondering if people are talking about me
- every action i do
- and just about everything else
slow the fuck down there aristotle youre like 3 years old wearing a fucking hard hat
Fact: Pansexuals travel and hunt in packs with asexuals. Each pack is led by two people- the Alpha Pan and the Alpha Ace.